Saturday, July 01, 2006

A Quick Update . . .

The next entry won't be posted for a week or two but I wanted to let you know that we started heading west from Nairobi and kept going until we found ourselves in Uganda. So we have a new cell phone number for the next couple of weeks. It is +256 7741 63220. FYI Uganda is 7 hours behind Australia, 2 hours ahead of London and 7 hours ahead of NY.

The fact that I am providing these contact details a few days before my birthday (5 July) is a pure coincidence and should not be read as a veiled suggestion to call/text me on that day - Wednesday 5 July.

PS- I never found the Station Master and didn't get my black jumper back. (See the entry posted on 23 June if you have no idea what I am talking about).

PPS - Phil has posted some more photos. Click here for the first of the photos from our Tanzanian safari.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home